Unleashing the Learning Stars
Outstanding projects and presentation videos completed by students will be evaluated by Dr. Jackei and his professional team each month. Certificates will be awarded to commendable works, as an encouragement for the students. The outstanding projects and presentation videos will be showcased on RoboCode Facebook page and Website.
The outstanding projects and presentation videos will be showcased on RoboCode Facebook page and Website.
Commend outstanding performances
Encourage students to diligently involve in classes
Provide a platform showcasing student works
Let parents have a better understanding of their children’s learning outcomes
- Projects and presentation videos completed by students within the course level will be considered as eligible works
- All RoboCode regular course students will automatically participate without registration
- Project evaluation is held monthly; the last day of each class level is considered as the participation
- The list of winners will be announced on RoboCode Facebook page; winners and their parents will be notified via WhatsApp.
- Awards will be presented on the class day; selected works will be showcased on RoboCode Facebook page and Website
- Multiple awards may be given each month
- Awarded projects will be eligible to compete for the “Project & Presentation of the Year”
- Dr. Jackei and the RoboCode team have the final right of decision for the selection and event details
Evaluation Criteria — Project of the Month
- Completeness — Besides meeting the requirements of the course, the projects are enhanced with additional elements
- Logical Structure — Projects are coded concisely and without unnecessary complexity
- Creativity — Own creative ideas are incorporated
- Design Attractiveness — Aesthetic attractiveness, such as character design, scene design, and overall appearance
Evaluation Criteria — Presentation of the Month
- Clear and comprehensive introduction of the project’s codes and contents
- Confidence and fluency in self-expression
- Special / Interesting presentation methods